Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I LOVE THESE GUYS...

...my three sons, Luke, Rama & Govinda
 During the recent special occasion of Subha's wedding in Gallerate, I had the rare opportunity of hanging with my boys in the streets of Italy... places we'd heard of but never visited together...like Venice, Milano, Murano and Burano with spots in between (lots of others ending in 'o'). I think the guys got a bit tired of me doing the tourist thing, asking them to pose all along the way... but hey, life is short and who knows if we'll ever pass this way again. I couldn't ask for better sons or mates to ride this trail with. Here are a few of our pic stops...

 A photo tip... I always consider my background first, being ever mindful of the setting and angle of light. You can always position your models or do your little dance to align things just the way you want. That's what the legs are for.

 Luke just turned 21, so now we're 4 men...boys to men. At least we're working in that direction, me lagging a bit at times, but trying to keep pace...
 ...funny how the bullies quit kicking sand in my face at the beach!

...and then there were four. Welcome to the tribe, Matteo.
Tom

1 comment: