Wednesday, January 16, 2013

IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE...

The awesome beauty of the heavens and the earth, the magnificence of the skies and the great power of the seas, all proclaim the glory of God and testify strongly against the idiots who would in upmost ignorance consider messing with the holy order of it all...

...the arrogance of little men, power usurpers and would be controllers pushing propagandas, dispensing death and disease and spewing their chemtrail filth in our skies! Shame on them! The One enthroned in heaven laughs... He knows their day is fast approaching...so hold on, you truth lovers...

I heard the sound of a wave that could drown the whole world...bd



Enough is enough...back to the beach, where the sea meets the shore, where timeless nature beckons and earthlings answer the call by sunning and swimming, surfing and fishing and generally playing like little kids...grounding their barefoot bodies in the sand, breathing ozonic sea breezes and relinquishing all self will to the overwhelming power of the waves... I love it!










OK, now I'm determined!
I'm gonna follow these surfer dudes out into the waves and see if I can come up with a few good shots.
So, stay tuned...
To be continued...
Tom

3 comments:

  1. Amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are breathtaking!! the deep silence and chaos the sea brings in utter beautiful bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how it takes a sweet Nebraska boy, with God-given talent, to take awesome photos of my birthplace. I never knew it was so beautiful. Thanks Tommy for sharing Sri Lanka with so many people and your love the water has given me a new love for the water. Love this blog ....
    Your very own island girl, Sriyani

    ReplyDelete