Tuesday, April 1, 2014

TRUE ART...

Sriyani and I spent most of one day last week roaming the hallowed halls of the Louve in Paris. The famous gallery is massive in size, overwhelming actually, with mind blowing pieces of art all around, some ancient and from places and times we've barely heard of...
For me, the most beautiful expression of art I saw that day was a living man's leading role in the adventure he was sharing with his children. They were obviously dressed for the occasion, actively flowing and twirling and dancing and laughing their way through the gallery labyrinth. 
Their joy being together was remarkable...

After Dad agreed to let me photograph him with his son, I got my shot, we all thanked each other, then they turned and continued on their bouncy way...
Big sister didn't budge, just stood there looking up at me...
Do you want me to take your picture, too?
Oui...
Ok...Pose...Click...Smile...Giggle...Run away
Innocent as doves... 
The greatest art is heart to heart,
A worthy quest along the way.
It's a beautiful thing,
And, the beat don't stop for nothing...
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment