Saturday, May 31, 2014

ON A ROLL!!!

It's so great to know people who are doing their passion, really adept at it and are fun to be around as an added bonus. 
I'm into horizontal acceleration lately, with a little help from my friends...

Meet Great Plains Noah Nielsen...

 Noah's a biker and the owner of Great Plains Cycle Supply on N. 27th St. near Cornhusker Hwy. He just finished bringing my 1968 Honda 350 back to life, putting his magic touch to good use. It's running like a dream now, just like the good ol' days. Isn't she a beauty?

And here's Polkadot Paul Knopp...

Paul is a connoisseur of quality and a one man band at his shop on South St. right next to the Dairy Queen. He sat me down and educated me as we ordered each component, part by part...then masterfully built me this brand spanking new bicycle from scratch...by far the coolest, smoothest and fastest ride ever for me. I feel like a kid again! 






So, strap it on...
Saddle up...
And let's ride!     
               :^)  Tom


No comments:

Post a Comment