Friday, December 4, 2015

PROVOCATIVE...

...the new Lincoln Today Magazine!
Here is the cover of the 2016 edition of our 24th annual 'Lincoln Today' magazine. It is a composite shot of a closeup of the Sower who is poised atop the State Capitol building, sowing seed in the heartland...with the growth of good seed in the background.



And here is my mag ad once more shamelessly promoting myself...a nice design I must say, thanks again to Subha...and special appreciation for natural Sri Lankan beauty shared by Natasha, Peachy, Nadeeka and Bianca.
Here is the link...Check out the rest http://lincolntodaymagazine.com/           :^) Tom 

1 comment:



  1. This is one very good information for me, I will bookmark your website so I can follow continuously the content of your content.
    set kamar bayi
    lemari pakaian anak
    meja belajar anak
    meja rias anak
    tempat tidur anak
    tempat tidur tingkat
    dipan anak minimalis
    kamar set anak
    box bayi
    And here is my mag ad once

    ReplyDelete