Wednesday, July 27, 2011

OK, OK... I LOVE THE GIRLS, TOO

Before breaking huddle a few days ago, we put our heads together for this group pic of the family. I set the 10 sec timer and circled my way into position. Good thing we pulled it off in 10 seconds. That's probably an all-time record for us sitting this close together before the sparks start flying. I thought I'd post this as a tribute to a great family I'm so happy to be part of, and as a record of how we still seem to like each other's company.
Don't worry... I'm not turning my blog into a family photo album.
I just thought the girls should be included. Aren't they pretty! (Sriyani and Subha)  And, where would we be without them?


Love's enough,
Tom

2 comments:

  1. A really beautiful family and photo! Bridget Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing looking family! great shot!

    ReplyDelete