Thursday, November 20, 2014

ONE LUCKY GUY...

Before I move on from Massimo to another blog model, I just wanted to acknowledge a special life connection, so apparent coming off a recent visit by this beautiful pair...    
It goes without saying that we all have mothers, but to be around one whose joy in life is her son...committed to loving and raising him all the way from a bouncing baby boy to becoming a solid man... It's a beautiful thing! In this regard, I can't imagine a more fortunate boy than Massimo.
So, man up fellas, better show some appreciation this time around. They certainly deserve it and are a real blessing to be thankful for...and some aren't bad in the kitchen either :^) 
Happy Thanksgiving, 
Tom

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom, You probably don't know me, but I certainly know you not just from your amazing and inspiring photography, but also from the endless praises that were sung throughout my childhood, by my dad Laddie Hettiaratchy, who's paths crossed your's many times during his service at Grants. I truly admire your passion for bringing to focus life's simple pleasures, which we tend to take for granted everyday! Thank you for shining your light on these precious moments. Blessings to you and your lovely family who I recall meeting briefly at our dearly, beloved Reggie Candappa's home. Best Wishes, Sonali :)

    ReplyDelete