Wednesday, January 4, 2012

LIFE IS FOR...

Sriyani and I took a New Year's jaunt down South of Colombo to see what was happening at the Hikkaduwa beach...


 Hanging out with my island girl at the Drunken Monkey... Now, that's what I call...

 We went for an evening walk down the beach as the sun was setting and surfers were calling it a day. We parked ourselves on the sand next to this sign which I liked a lot. It became an interesting prop and the time turned magical...


 







 She still loves me, which is great!


My advice for 2012... Stay close to the ones who love you sincerely, especially the One from whom all blessings flow. It could be a rough ride, but He makes all things right in the end, and for now, life worth...

Hearty blessings to all for 2012,
Tom and Sriyani

6 comments:

  1. This is great. Amen! God bless you both for another year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! SO Beautiful!! Love and Hugs to you BOTH!!!
    Love Sue Battie..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Hikkaduwa Beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uncle Tom you're not going to believe it but I know the guy from the first picture after Aunty Sriyani's pic, who is peeking out from the side of the Living sign!!! I didn't know him at the time of your photo but how crazy is this - he ended up meeting Helena (my sister-in-law) in December in Hikka, he's from Finland and was living in Hikka, and Helena met him at a bar and then they ended up falling in love and are now a couple! He's back in Finland and she in London but they are trying to make it work. How funny though right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This must be one of my favorite blogs, for I love what you wrote! We did have a special time on that beach didn't we! Great memories!
    Your Island Girl

    ReplyDelete